Here's my "Top 10" indications you are completing a Mike Ricci swim focus.
10. You look at a 2000 yard workout and wonder why an easy day was scheduled.
9. Your hair feels like dry grass no matter how much conditioner you use.
8. You look forward to strength training days. They mean shorter swim sets.
7. It isn't important that you forgot your glasses. You have swim goggles.
6. You see a 60 minute run scheduled, figure Mike must have made a mistake, and swim 3500 yards, anyway.
5. You begin scheduling half-days off in order to complete your mid-week long swims.
4. The gym staff automatically tell you the pool conditions when you walk in the building.
3. The water aerobics participants start asking about you if you don't swim during their class.
2. You have a 5000 yard swim scheduled and the only question you have is whether you should bike before or after the swim.
1. Your co-worker says, "Do you smell that bleach, what is that?" and your reaction is to hold up your arm and say, "You mean this?"
Not that any of those have happened to me.