Friday, February 23, 2007

Junior Freud Needed

A while back I posted about one of my dreams. For those who recall, it was all about showing up at Kona and not actually checking in. There I was on race day without a race number, unsure of where my bike was located, and trying to get checked in as the cannon was sounding.

You'll be pleased to hear that in last night's dream, I had my bike. Apparently I had learned my lesson from the previous dream, and was in Louisville early to get checked in.

But what is the deal with the mattress strapped to the roof of the car?

And why on earth was I carrying extra luggage, mostly full of socks, and trying to sell it on the streets of Louisville?

A little help here. Somebody throw me a bone and clue me in on this one? The last one was easy. But this one? Bonkers.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Maybe you just need some sleep and some new socks.

Iron Pol said...

Help, I can't see the forest for the trees!

Sometimes, it just takes an outsider to see things clearly. Sort of like the emperor's new clothes.

You might be on to something, especially the sleep.